Tuesday 1 September 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday is back !

 
 
 
We are back and we are all so excited!!
We will start with one of our favorites!!
 
Anything Goes!
 
To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!
 
Our sponsor this week is:
http://www.craftie-charlie.co.uk/
 
The prize will be a £10 gift certificate for the store
 
 
 
Our DT is well rested and so they have made these amazing projects!
 
 
Impression Obsession Square Cutout Border die
Impression Obsession Greetings Top Edgers
 
 
 

Avery Elle Simply Said Happy Die & My Favorite Things Four Corners
 
 
I used Cuttlebug Provo Craft embossing folder "Music"
 and Memory Box die "Lady dancing".
 
 
I used: Quickutz embossing folder called 'Flowers', images from Stephanie Barnard's The Stamps of Life set called 'Cookie' with matching dies and a die from the XCut 'Speech Bubbles' set
 
 
 
I used a folder  by "Bringing Crafts Too You"
I then diecut little chick with "Go Kreate No 110056 Robin #1
And I made the plaster leg with Stitched Boots Dies by My Creative Time
And also the letters that spell the name of the patient are from Lowercase Fun Dies by
My Creative Time
Peachy Keen stamp made his cute face!
The sentiment is made on the computer and says "Get your leg better soon" 



14 comments:

  1. Welcome back, hope you all had a great summer
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Your DT projects are gorgeous! Thanks for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh it has been ages since I joined you. Great you are back.
    Great projects for inspiration.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the DT Creations! They are great! Love that ballerina on the dark blue embossed .. Just great! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, wonderful inspiration by the DT .. popped over from Dis'.. a great challenge to begin my visiting here. Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge!I have never played before,but will certainly be playing again as almost all of my creations use a die of some kind :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you back and witth such fabulous DT inspiration too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ladies, My apologies please feel free to delete my entry, I thought it was just an anything goes challenge and I didn't read the full thing.
    Really sorry I will remember next time. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I have used Cuttlebug embossing folder "Daisies"

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice that you're back. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just popped back with my 3rd and final entry xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful makes by the talented DT! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all, on behalf of the entire team, for this amazing amount of entries!!!

    We are so glad to be back!!!
    Deneen, Kim, Swissie and Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello, I am trying to find out if there is anywhere that lists all the cuttlebug embossing folders by name and shows pics of them. I am finally trying to get organized and like to put proper names on it for future reference sake. Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete