Tuesday 15 October 2013

Black and White


Black and white adds a touch of dramatic to a project but can also be very elegant.
We would like you to create a project to suit any occasion,
masculine or feminine or it could even be for Halloween!
You could add a touch of colour as Kerry and Deneen has done, but it must be a teeny weeny bit.

Just to let you all know that we are changing the day we announce our winners. 
Instead of the Wednesday directly after a challenge has finished, our winners will now be announced on the Tuesday between challenges.

Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!
  This weeks prize comes from
and there is a prize of 3 digis of the winners choice from their shop.


I used Spellbinders-Floral Ovals, Marvelous Squares, Standard Ovals. Decorative Labels 1, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish.

I've used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Preserves folders, Memory Box Large Curious Cat and Tattered Lace Circus Alphabet.

I've used Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls embossing folders and Cart-Us scalloped oval die.

 
 This was a fun challenge!!! I used different dies and one embossing folder.
The embossing folder is from Craft Concepts - Sycamore.
The dies are a brandless grass/ice die.
Tag dies (to make the tombs) from Nestabilties.
Ghostdie & Spookydie from My Creative Time.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kerry,
    Thanks for the comment on my card for the last challenge. The car dies I used are ProvoCraft. They were an RAK (SCS WIsh RAK) a few years ago, and are no longer in the original package. I think at that time at any rate they had a line of kid's dies - probably not as sharp? There are 4 vehicles. I also have a couple of others including a star fish. Sorry, I have no time right now to check any more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy. They are Provocraft Cuttlekids dies and I have the dinosaurs. I use the A, B and C plate to cut them out. Hope that helps x

      Delete